Thursday, June 2, 2011

i'm walking yes indeed i'm walking

i had a great day in phy. therapy today. i was able to walk 80 feet. yay. i had my a.f.o. on and i used a cane but it was me walking.  i know it was 80 feet cuz my therapist measured the distance.  a feeling of accomplishment.  course now i feel dead tired. but its a good feeling.
i havnt walked this much since before the car crash which took place last september, 2010 when i broke my left femur, 5 ribs and punctured my left lung. ouch

1 comment:

  1. here's an update; i have been walking an awfu lot lately. a normal workout consists of at least 200 steps. and i'm including stairs also. last week at tweedy elementary in south gate, where i volunteer twice a week, i walked up to the second floor where my classroom is. the school has an elevator but i wanted to walk up the 24 stairs, and i did.

    ReplyDelete